Broad-View Real Estate Counsel And Representation
When it comes to California real estate law, there is more to the process than simply, for example, listing a property and selling it. Any transaction can bump up against obstacles that require a broader purview of the law.
As the principal of the Law Offices of Shai Oved, I offer decades of legal experience and a fuller scope of legal knowledge. This broad view means I can offer solid guidance and direction on real estate matters. I can tell you how each decision can affect other areas of your business or finances.
Full Service Real Estate Representation
After two decades of working as an attorney, I understand that part of what puts people off is an over-abundance of legalese. They just want things explained in a way that is clear and makes sense. That way, they understand what they need to do and the options they have.
I help clients in many capacities and with myriad real estate issues including:
- Purchase and sale agreements for buyers and sellers of residential, commercial or land
- Residential and commercial leases of all kinds including renewals, extensions and assignments
- Construction contracts including site improvement, additions and construction management
- Loans, including purchase money, refinancing, modification and bankruptcy related issues
- Property valuation issues including tax assessment re-evaluations
- Redevelopment, joint venture and easement agreements
- Landlord-tenant issues including evictions, subletting, assignments, consents, default and remedies
As a broker, I see real estate issues from the transactional side. I can go over a purchase agreement with you quickly and effectively so that you fully understand all the terms, rights and obligations. As a seasoned litigator, I assiduously assist sellers and buyers should an issue, such as remorse, arise. My extensive tax and bankruptcy practice affords me the financial insight into deals that few other attorneys offer.
Get The Conversation Started
If you are looking to work with a plain-speaking attorney with a passion for finding the best, sometimes creative, solution for your issue, turn to me at the Law Offices of Shai Oved. Get the support and guidance you need for a successful outcome. Call 818-293-7999 to have a free initial phone conversation about your matter and to find out how I can help. You can also send an inquiry email to me at the firm. Located in Canoga Park, I serve clients in the San Fernando Valley and throughout the greater Los Angeles area.
My firm is a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.